Namba Performing Arts Space envisions a community where all people can experience and appreciate the breadth and value of performing arts as a cultural art form, through music, dance and theatre.
Our work at NAMBA is guided by the following set of principles and core values.
We are committed to:
- The art of performing – by presenting a full array of classes, workshops and performances.
- Live Performances – in an atmosphere conducive to creative expression, and to connection between performers and their audience.
- Educational Opportunities – to nurture future performers and audiences.
- Performing as a Unifying Force – uniting people of differing life experiences and promoting understanding across cultures.
- Responsible Stewardship – sustaining organizational stability and realizing our mission.
- Our Community – by working to engage with, and contribute to, the cultural health of our neighborhood and community-at-large.
- A Respectful Environment – supporting artists, staff, volunteers, patrons, and contributors.